Your Toyota Camry SL Hybrid
- 2.5L Hybrid
- 4.5 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Four cylinders, in-line, chain driven DOHC, variable valve timing, four valves per cylinder, two balance shafts, alloy block and cross-flow alloy head.
- Length 4905(mm), Width 1840(mm), Height 1445(mm) [H7]
Why Buy From Us
Camry has never looked so stylish with its vibrant and confident stance unlike any Camry before. Practicality hasn't been forgotten either - there's a generous amount of rear leg room, a large boot and a folding rear seat. Camry's interior has been designed to maximise space. See for yourself at Phil Gilbert Toyota how three adults can comfortably fit in the back while a folding rear seat allows you to carry long items such as skis or a surfboard.
At Phil Gilbert Toyota, we understand that purchasing a Camry is a big decision. You will receive award winning guest service from the dedicated team at Phil Gilbert Toyota. That’s just one of many reasons why Phil Gilbert Toyota is the number one choice for your vehicle needs. For award winning satisfaction at NSW’s highest level, talk to Phil Gilbert Toyota today!
You’ll find us at 2 convenient locations in Sydney – Croydon (2-14 Parramatta Road) and Lidcombe (66 Parramatta Road). We look forward to welcoming you to our Dealership.
Guest Experience is Central to Everything We Do:
- Offering Awesome Guest Service is our priority
- Family Owned & Operated
- Trusted Name - 30 Years in 2018
- On Time Delivery
- Multilingual Staff
- Community Minded
- Loyalty Rewarded
- Express Maintenance
- Vehicle Personalisation
- Free Accident Assist Membership
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
Toyota’s outstanding quality, durability and reliability extends to our Hybrid batteries, which come with an 8-year/160,000km warranty[W1], giving you peace of mind for years to come.
[W1] The Hybrid (HV) battery is warranted for 8 years or 160,000kms, whichever occurs first, from the Warranty Commencement Date. The warranty is comprised of the 3 year Toyota New Vehicle Warranty and an additional 5 year Toyota Australia Hybrid (HV) battery warranty. Refer to the warranty conditions. The Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.